Excelsior’s Wraparound with Intensive Services, WISe, is an innovative approach to helping children, youth, and their families with intensive mental health care. WISe is based on a team approach to care that is guided by your voice and choice.
- Family and Youth Voice and Choice
- Natural Supports
- Home and Community-Based
- Culturally Relevant
WISe Team Members
- Care Coordinator
- Family Partner and/or Youth Partner
- Mental Health Clinician
- Community Response Specialist
Additional Excelsior Services Available
- Medication Management
- Recreational Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Substance Use Counseling
- Planned Caregiver Respite
Access WISe Services
- Ages 0-20, with complex behavioral health needs
- Medicaid eligible (additional insurance plans may be accepted)
- Screenings will include:
- Completion of a CANS Screen (Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths), which we can do over the phone.
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Treatment Planning will include:
- Tiered Crisis/Safety Plan
- Cross Systems Care Plan
- Child and Family Team (CFT) Meeting
Call 509-559-3100 or email our Admissions Coordinator, Marlena Kennedy to learn more!
You may also fill out the following referral form and submit it to our Admissions Coordinator.